Stephen Kinsella is a Lecturer in Economics at the University of Limerick. He is the author of Ireland in 2050: How we will be Living and Understanding Ireland’s Economic Crisis: Prospects for Recovery. His research spans the area of computable economics, health economics, and experimental economics. He currently supervises 3 Ph.D students, Dominic Trepel, Gerald O’Nolan, and Saed Khalil.
Stephens up and coming discussions will include:
- Ireland and Climate Change: Just what is being done? What could be done?
- Education in Ireland? Is there a need for reform? Are there
- constructive solutions we can offer?
- The Irish Startup. What does it look like? Where will it go?
- The economy as a complex system. What to do when you can’t predict anything.
- NAMA 2.0: Will it ever happen? What are the consequences if not?
Dates to be announced.
Stephen on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/stephenkinsella
Stephens meeting room is located at:
Stephens Website is locate at: